Thursday, April 17, 2008

So many stories, so little time

Seems like I have a lot more ideas for things to post on this blog than I have time to write. Maybe you feel that way about reading all of them. You certainly won't hurt my feelings if you don't read them all. Just select the ones that pique your interest and let the rest go.

Usually at least one or two new ideas come to mind every day so it doesn't look like this is going to let up any time soon. Most of the posts take me at least an hour. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I may work the words over a couple times then fiddle with the placement of the photos then sometimes I have to check the facts for accuracy. There are some that I know are going to take even longer and they have to wait til the weekend. Until then...

No comments: